Ram's Head Bridge

Bridge in Glen Luss built in 1777 by William Johns, also known as the Tupp Bridge. Glen Luss was one of the first Highland glens to be cleared after the defeat of the Jacobites in 1745, with the people forced off the land and replaced with the Linton breed of black-faced sheep.

Date: 11/08/2006

Location: Luss, Dunbartonshire

Photographer: Donald Fullarton

Buy this print online:

 
Item added to cart