Ram's Head Bridge-2

Bridge in Glen Luss built in 1777 by William Johns, also known as the Tupp Bridge. Glen Luss was one of the first of the Highland glens to be cleared after the defeat of the Jacobites in 1745, with the people being replaced by the Linton breed of black-faced sheep.

Date: 11/08/2006

Location: Luss, Dunbartonshire

Photographer: Donald Fullarton

Buy this print online:

 
Item added to cart